2018 Q3 Dividend Update – Growing My Passive Income
Time really flies. Another quarter has passed. While I do not wish to grow old fast, I do wish my dividends grow faster. Investing and reinvesting seems such a slow process.
In my last 1H 2018 Dividend update, there was a slight mistake. Instead of S$6,304,80, I have actually collected S$6399.44 from dividends and bank interests.
Another 3 months have passed - August has always been my favorite month from a dividend perspective - and so...
Total dividends (inclusive Bank Interest) till 2018 Q3: S$11,114.62
In Q3 itself (S$4,715.18), here is the breakdown:
- Keppel Corp - S$225
- Frasers Log & Ind Trust - S$72.72
- Singtel - S$1926
- Keppel Infra Trust - S$142.66
- M1 - S$260
- DBS - S$61.80
- ST Engineering - S$350
- Suntec REIT - S$296.88
- CDL Hospitality Trust - S$124.99
- Capitaland Mall Trust - S$168.60
- Starhill Global REIT - S$381.50
- Comfort Delgro - S$217.50
- OUE Hospitality Trust - S$86.08
- Interest (from Banks) - S$401.45
Last 3 months to go. Finally crossing the S$10,000 dividend mark comfortably.