2018 1H Dividend Update – Growing My Passive Income
I was just looking back at the amount of dividend + interest I collected in 2017 1H. It was approximately S$5,400. Back then, I had sizable positions in Accordia Golf Trust and Nikko AM STI ETF. These stocks contributed almost S$2K of dividends by the first half of 2017.
In my last Q1 2018 Dividend update, I collected S$1640,32.
Well, another 3 months have passed.
My portfolio has changed. I do not have Accordia Golf Trust or Nikko AM STI ETF anymore.
Total dividends (inclusive Bank Interest) - 2018 1H: S$6,304.80
Here is the breakdown:
- Suntec REIT - S$604.44
- CDL Hospitality Trust - S$148.48
- Starhill Global REIT - S$563.40
- OUE Hospitality Trust - S$93.43
- Keppel Infra Trust - S$285.32
- Capitaland Mall Trust - S$340.80
- Frasers Commercial Trust - S$27.15
- Frasers Log & Ind Trust - S$259.92
- Sing Holding - S$100
- DBS - S$113.30
- Comfort Delgro - S$786.50
- Keppel Corp - S$210
- ST Engg - S$700
- M1 - S$310
- QAF - S$800
- Interest (from Banks) - S$962.06
Small increment from last year. As usual, I am still relatively happy. Progress can always be faster.
P.S. I have 18,000 Singtel shares (the biggest holding of my portfolio). Looking forward to Singtel's dividend payout in Aug. That will be approximately S$1,900. :)