Q1 2018 Dividend Update – Growing My Passive Income
While I was pretty happy with 2017 dividends, this should be the year I break through the S$10,000 dividend mark.
This journey seems too slow. I started to keep track and monitor my dividends from July 2014. I am beginning to feel tired working to live (feel tired in the corporate world). Waking up, going to work, coming back from work, and looking forward to the weekend.
Anyway, here is the update:-
Total dividends (inclusive Bank Interest) - 2018 Q1: S$1,640.32
Here is the breakdown of the dividends and interest received in 2018 Q1:
- Suntec REIT - S$312.48
- CDL Hospitality Trust - S$148.48
- Starhill Global REIT - S$269.10
- OUE Hospitality Trust - S$93.43
- Keppel Infra Trust - S$142.66
- Capitaland Mall Trust - S$174
- Frasers Commercial Trust - S$8.96
- Interest (from Banks) - S$491.21
I will continue to invest when the opportunities arise. *Warchest waiting to be deployed!*